Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to Get Australia Visa

Dear Sir/ Mam

I am from kathmandu Nepal. I am 27, working as a engineer in Housing company in kathmandu. i found lot of helpful information in ur website for united states visa process. I have united states B2 multiple visa valid until end of 2013. i already visit united states on 2008 august, and end of 2009 and end of 2010. i got married in end of 2009,and now i have one child too. after married also i already visit united states once.

Couple of months ago ( February and march) me and my wife visit hongkong and malaysia. After some months our 3rd marrige anniversary upcoming. i wana take my wife to australia and wana celebrate our 3rd anniversary in australia.

I am planning to apply australia visit visa for me and my wife . is it possible to get australia visit visa in my case or not? in ur website i see past travel record will help to get visa for usa, australia. could you plz tell me ur opinion, will me and my wife past travel record will help us to get australia visit visa.

Thank you
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

You will have to try Australia visa separately. Past visas and travels may help but not always guaranteed way to new visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X