Student or partner visa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student or partner visa??

Hi. I have a problem.I am from Poland and applied for student visa about 2 months ago. I did this before already twice. And never had any trouble.
    I had to apply via Embassy (paper)Because online system rejected me after i put my CoE thruu.
    Reason was one of the school I was in before( when I was in Australia before)
    made some note in my files saying that i quit school earlier than I should, which was true.
    I had my reasons. They wre not honest student facility and never teach me anything, but charge more then others. I explained that to Embassy on one of the letters. My problem is,
    I have a Partner in Australia and I dont want to stay away for too long. Coz there is no long distance
    relationship staying together for too long.
    Reason i didnt apply for partner visa is I thought that student visa would be easier, quicker plus I wanted to learn how to make websites. So i payed for one year course. And plan was to Apply for Partner or maybe even as a husband for partner visa after about half year.
    Anyway now that embassy send me a Email saying that they have a proof that I worked over 20 h on the last couple of months before I left. I Explained them that It was propably a hollidays,
    because usually I was taking care of my working hours. (Maybe sometimes i went a lil over.)- didnt say that.
    Question is, what should I do?? Should I Wait and see what happen
    (this may take another month or so plus after all they can reject me and I will have to apply again and thats take more and more time)
    or maybe Cancell that visa and apply for Partner?? We have been together long enough( over 15 months). All I care is a matter of time. Its all about time for me so please Help me out here. Any sugestions would be highly appreciate...

Thank uuuuu

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X