SORRY FOR POSTING AGAIN - I think this is a better thread


I need to abandon my US lawful PR status. I obtained the status as a minor under 21 years of age, I have not resided in the states for some time but have been back and forth with the 'intention' to remain. I am now married to an Australia (difficult to get him to reside with me in USA and the main reason I look to abandon my status) and wish to travel to the states for vacations only. Do you think I need legal representation to abandon my status? The form asks for my last permanet address in the USA...that would have been a friends house some years ago, will all this be checked?

Thank you