Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used *****Jack phone in India?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used *****Jack phone in India?

Has anyone used *****Jack phone in India. Does it work? How is the voice quality given the typical internet connection in India?

For those who are not aware of *****Jack, it is a USB device that costs $40 + S&H and they charge $20 per year for unlimited local and long distance phone calls within US and Canada. This device can be taken anywhere in the world and can be hooked to the computer that has high speed connection and calls can be made to US and Canada.

Please share your real experiences with it.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Yes,

... I checked with a few people who took *****Jack to India and they confirmed it worked fine.

You do need high speed / broad band internet though.

Comment

It works fine for one of my expat friend.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

*****Jack call quality

sometimes the other person cannot hear me well.. It sounds choppy or my voice is breaking.. i changed my phone, went through the upgrade with live operator at *****jack website etc. Still same thing..Pls help!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It worked fine for me.
          Thanks & Regards
          Insubuy
          Toll Free: (866) INSUBUY
          Local: (972) 985-4400
          Fax: (972) 767-4470

Comment

Buy *****Jack in Mumbai (Bombay, india)

You can buy it from A1 calling solutions in churchgate. Quick delivery and it's the original ***** Jack not a cheap pirated Chinese copy. Rs 4500 (1st yr free after that Rs 700 per year i think). DONT TAKE RISK OF POSTING IT TO INDIA !! YOU WILL HAVE CUSTOMS PROBLEM!!!!
            Last edited by c153; 04-30-2010, 03:52 AM.

Comment

*****jack

free unlimited calls to usa & canada buy *****jack Rs 3000/- only
              daniyaals international cont:- 9966564416, 9440060298

Comment

i have used vonage for like 2 years..never had problems. 9.99 start up cost ---2 mo free and some 24 mo after that. greatest customer service evvvver(i swear by this). yeh lil more money but dont have to worry about other low quality voip devices.

Comment

***** jack

I took *****jack to India.It is working fine.We connected that to computer in my in laws house. We can rate voice clarity as 8 for 10.

Comment

Official *****Jack in India from A1 Calling Solutions

You can buy the original with 1 year warranty from Churchgate (Raj Mahal Bldg. Shop 9 , Veer Nariman rd. next to Ambassador Hotel ) call them at 91-22-22840223 (Mon to Fri. 10 am to 5 pm)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X