Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

Help in filing tax

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help in filing tax


    Please advise

    This will be my first year for filing tax

    How do i need to do and where i can do to file tax


  • #2
    Where do you need to file taxes?

    In India or in the US?
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.


    • #3
      In US


      • #4
        Santest-what is your status? How long have you held that status?
        Jeff Pickering

        Work : (972) 378-5200
        Fax: (972) 692-7215


        • #5
          Talk to tax professionals and get advice. Make sure that quarterly taxes is really for you and that you can really benefit from it. The good thing about tax professionals is they can help you save money and avoid extra tax-related hits. There are some circumstances where quarterly taxes can help you save money,Contact the IRS and fill out a 1040-ES form. Once you start paying quarterly taxes, the IRS will set up an account for you and you will get payment vouchers along with 1040-ES forms,Quarterly taxes are due April 15th, June 15th, September 15th, and January 15th.,It would be wise to set up a separate bank account just for your taxes. Then, take 25% of what you make, and deposit it in your account. That way you won't even miss it and it becomes easier to get in the habit and you won't have to worry about how much you owe,Even though you are making payments four times a year, you will still file your taxes once.