Applied OCI but have different last name in Indian Passport and US Passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applied OCI but have different last name in Indian Passport and US Passport

I have applied for OCI and received a call from Indian Consulate in Chicago saying there is a name difference since my Indian passport has last name as Fatima and US passport has last name Khan with that being said my Full Name is Qamar Khan here in US. I don't have name change certificate but i got my last name changed at the time of Naturalization since i got married here and also divorced now. Can some one please guide me here on this matter? or should i call USCIS to get the name change affidavit don't know if they provide such service.

Thanks

Are you waiting for a valid US passport? (United Streams) I advise you to try to speed up this process for money, but if this is not possible, contact the lawyer who will help you in obtaining citizenship and your passport. Few people care about creating a passport, because of this, they often stop issuing passports, and then they completely forget why all this was done. I don't like it when people do this and at the same time try to apologize and say that it didn't happen. People waiting for a passport are wasting time, money and being deceived.
    Last edited by soniabell8mg; 02-09-2021, 08:08 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X