Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

minor in India on travel visa...need advise

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • minor in India on travel visa...need advise

    Hello All,

    My son is USA citizen. He has multiple entry visa which is valid till 2015. He came to India on January,2012. I want him to stay here for more than 60 days.

    I was not able to register him in FRRO office. I called up the guys in FRRO and they told me that he can not stay here for more than 180 days. He also said that you should contact Home Ministry for this. But I think if I start the process it would be time consuming process. If he is not approved for the stay then he will have to go back in month of June.

    Can anyone please tell me how I can extend his stay in India? I have very less time.


  • #2
    You will have to do according to what they told you to do.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

    Visa and Greencard Tracker

    Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.