Pls. help..for birth/marriage certificates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls. help..for birth/marriage certificates

I am in South carolina .Just preparing my application to send for canada PR...I have few questions:
    1.) I don't have a marriage certificate. Will the affidavit do the purpose?
    2.) Regarding the birth certificate, will the Class X-CBSE board birth certificate is suffice or shud I get one from municipality?
    3) Also how much does the medical tests costs approx?

In any case, can I send these docs later?
    Anyone...Pls. let me know soon..

Medical for Canada Permanent Immigration.

I hope, you know www.cic.gc.ca.

Over there, you will find some email addresses. Ask them. They will reply you in 2 days.

For medical, you dont have to worry right now(at the time of application filing). Once, your application will reach there. They will assign you file #. then, they will start process. After 5-6 months, they will send you medical papers. At that time you have to go and do medical test at hospital suggested by consulate, Consulate will give you list of hospital also. It will cost you $260(for each adult). This money will not covered by your insurance. You may pay by cash or credit card, based on hospital's rule.

For children, it will cost $105. Because small children, they will not take X-ray.

Im medical, they will check Blood pressure, Urine, physical fitness, Sight test, blood test etc. It will take around 2 hours. you need to go to hospital with $260, Picture Id(Driving licence, passport etc), 3 passport size photograph, and Paper which will be sent by Canadaian consulate to you for medical.

Once you do medical test, it takes 2 months to reach this information to Immigration officer, who is handeling your file at Canadian consulate.

It is recommended to do medical befor 2.5 month of Interview arranged. You will get Interview invitation letter alsmot 3 months priorly.

Best luck.

Comment

Re: Medical for Canada Permanent Immigration.

Hi Wellwisher,

I thank you for sharing your experience on Canada PR. The level of detail about your PR experience is very useful. I myself just started the process and got a file number from Buffalo. I'm in the US on a student visa. You think being on a student visa might cause complications?. If the process takes more than one year and a half I might have to leave the US (visa expires). If you know anything about that can you please help with some advice. Thank you

Comment

medical tests for canada

can someone help me letting me know. whats the blood test for canada immigration. what all do they chcek for in the blood test?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X