About provincial nominee program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About provincial nominee program

Hi all, I am doing my graduation in Canada. Before the course completes I need to find some ways to get permanent residence visa. I was looking to join some programs to get permanent residence in Canada. I read an article about provincial nominee program in Ontario. I think that will help to get permanent residence here. But I am not very familiar with the legal and immigration procedures in Canada. I would like to know more about this program and also about the procedure to apply. If somebody here have applied for this program before, please help me for this.
    Last edited by samlynn; 04-20-2016, 09:35 PM.

Originally posted by brendanwalker View Post
    Hi all, I am doing my graduation in Canada. Before the course completes I need to find some ways to get permanent residence visa. I was looking to join some programs to get permanent residence in Canada. I read an article about provincial nominee program in Ontario. I think that will help to get permanent residence here. But I am not very familiar with the legal and immigration procedures in Canada. I would like to know more about this program and also about the procedure to apply. If somebody here have applied for this program before, please help me for this.
    Hey,
    There are certain requirements to be fulfilled to get an invite from the province. For Ontario it is to have an job offer letter from that government. So if you get an opportunity to work there you can apply for the PR.
    Thanks and all the best!!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X