Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I travel to Canada from Philippines instead of from the US (I have US Green Card)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I travel to Canada from Philippines instead of from the US (I have US Green Card)

Hi. I'm a US Green Card holder. I already have an eTA (electronic travel authorization) issued to me by Canadian Immigration to travel to Canada from the US.

My question is, is it required that I travel to Canada directly from the US?

Or can I travel to Canada from the Philippines?...(since I'm going to Philippines first for vacation).

Again, the eTA issued to me by Canadian Immigration is the eTA they issue to US Green Card holders planning to travel to Canada from the US.

Thanks!

Originally posted by homelife View Post
    Hi. I'm a US Green Card holder. I already have an eTA (electronic travel authorization) issued to me by Canadian Immigration to travel to Canada from the US.

My question is, is it required that I travel to Canada directly from the US?

Or can I travel to Canada from the Philippines?...(since I'm going to Philippines first for vacation).

Again, the eTA issued to me by Canadian Immigration is the eTA they issue to US Green Card holders planning to travel to Canada from the US.

Thanks!
    I don't see why it would be an issue, but you might check with the Canadian consulate first to make sure.
    This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X