Applying Canada Visa on USA - Questions about delivering passport to Ottawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying Canada Visa on USA - Questions about delivering passport to Ottawa

Did anyone applied Canada Visa from USA and delivered the passport to Ottawa instead of VAC (Los Angeles or New York)? I would take this options and have some questions:

1. Is this option faster to get back passport than the option of delivering passport to VAC?
    2. What Ship Date shall I input for pre-paid FedEx online shipping lable?
    As per the instruction, I need purchase FedEx online shipping lable, and from the FedEx web site, I was asked to input Ship Date. My question is, how can I know when the passport is ready to be Shipped from Visa office?

Thanks!

Don't risk sending your passport to a country where you are not physically present. This is a third country where anything could happen i.e. FedEx could lose a package or officials in Ottawa can lose it themselves. You may also need your passport to travel for any emergencies. So, please send it to Los Angeles or New York or another place they advise you to (within the US). You can at least fly there and physically retrieve it if need be.

Comment

More questions.

I have submitted an application for TRV from USA. Applied for me and my wife as a family member. I have got 2 letters to send passports (one for her and other for me). I am planning to send to CPC Ottawa .Ontario directly as per instructions. Can i send them to Ottawa CPI in one envelope to with one return label or i need 2 of those (one for her and other for me).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X