Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheating by WWICS

Dear Friend,
    Pls. avoid WWICS because they are No.1 cheaters in the world. They will take your money and say good bye. This is happened huge numbers of people in India. Pls. check the following link.

Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.

Thanks,
    Xavier

Comment

don't waste ur time/money on WWICS

Originally posted by pragati View Post
      Hi ,
      I am planning to start the process though WWICS ,
      I am really not sure now after reading the feedback here...Are you guys in Canada now ? Did you get your permanent job there though wwics?they ensure me ,it will take 2 years to get PR . ?
      To start the process with WWICS ,I really need the advise...if you have any reference name who gets the PR though WWICS,It will be great .

Are you mad ??? WWICS may be an agent but it is just 'Naam bare aur Darshan Khote' I have applied for Canada around 10 years back and till now waiting and every year they send a mail asking for more money to sue canada immigration deptt. these guys are useless may be 10-20% wud have gained immi via them i am sure lots are out there like me..
      so in a nut shell 'dont consider WWICS as an agent unless you hate ur money'

Comment

Website details.

Originally posted by vk14 View Post
        Dont waste ur time and money and above all spoil ur case
        if ur case is straight forward dont look for agents they r only
        money making machines charge money from u for just filling ur forms,
        secondly embassies dont like cases put up thru agents although
        there is nothing wrong appling thru agents. if u have any questions regarding canadian immi u can ask me i`ll help u as a good buddy so far i hv helped 9 ppl in filing their case totally in kind ( no fee at all)...cuz i myself is a sufferer.
        Hello Sir,

I've recently attended the WWICS Seminar, and checking its reviews bought me here. Thankyou for your approach to the people looking for help. Can you please provide me also websites details where I can know Rules and procedures on migrating to Canada. I'm Engineer by profession with 9 years of exeperience.

Thanks in advance.
        MNJ.

Comment

WWICS FEE Structure (Fraud Company)

Here is how their payment structure for CANADA latest update on 18/09/2012

Dear Sir,
          As per our telephonic conversation we have assess your points for Canada.You are qualifying for Manitoba Canada.In this programe we can arrange a Manitoba sponserships lettesr for you and then we will file the case for nomination and after that we will file the case for PR.Total time period for this case will be max 24 months and min 18 to 20 months.Following is the Fee structure.

Fee Structure
          Fee Structure for sponsorships;-

1.25lac + 6000 US $(1st Installment)

+
          After 6-8 months maximum
          9000 US $ (2nd Installment after Job offer)

+
          WWICS fee:-

Registration amount-30,000 INR+
          1. 950 US $ with in 30 days.

Discounts:-

job offer fee-

1.25 lac + 5700 US $ (300 US$ discount)

In starting the case you have to pay 1.25 lac+30,000 Inr with service tax 12.36% which is 1,74,158 Inr in Total.

After that you have to pay 5800 us $ with in 1 month.
          then after 6-8 months you have to pay 9000 us $ + documents related to your qualification,age,experience etc for the state nomination.we will give you proper sample paper regd this.
          After getting nomination we will again file the case in Canadian high commision for PR.On that time you have to pay 950 us $.

Comment

hi how r u

i want to know the canada embassy website through which i can apply for any job visa... can u please helpme

Comment

CHANDIGARH - MOHALI - IMMIGRATION FRUADS -Please contact me with all your papers.

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

You are always welcome to send me your written complaint against any immigration company who has looted you or not returned your hard earned money.
              My address is Pardeep Sharma 1245 Sector 68 SAS Nagar 160062 Mohali
              +919041444588
              Email [email protected]
              Scan all your papers and sent it to my email with authority letter to pursue with.

If any immigration company having mohali address committed a frauds with you.

you all must write to [email protected]
              or send all your written complaints to DGP Mr Sumedh Saini IPS ,Police Hq ,Sector 9 ,Chandigarh with written mandate to deal your case through process of law.
              Don't sit wake up.

Any body can reach me at my cell phone number.

THis message is in Public Interest not to defame any particular community,class ,religion or business house .
              Dated 25-2-2015
              SAS NAGAR Mohali 160062 Punjab

Originally posted by grushma View Post
              Hello

I needed urgent information abt the services of WWICS India and canada for immigration and also regarding their processing fees. Is it good to apply independently or is going through WWICS ok.

regds,
              Grushma
              - - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

You are always welcome to send me your written complaint against any immigration company who has looted you or not returned your hard earned money.
              +919041444588
              Email [email protected]
              Scan all your papers and sent it to my email with authority letter to pursue with.

or send all your written complaints to DGP Mr Sumedh Saini IPS ,Police Hq ,Sector 9 ,Chandigarh with written mandate to deal your case through process of law.
              Don't sit wake up.

THis message is in Public Interest not to defame any particular community,class ,religion or business house .
              Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by oozjatt View Post

Dear Sir,
              As per our telephonic conversation we have assess your points for Canada.You are qualifying for Manitoba Canada.In this programe we can arrange a Manitoba sponserships lettesr for you and then we will file the case for nomination and after that we will file the case for PR.Total time period for this case will be max 24 months and min 18 to 20 months.Following is the Fee structure.

Fee Structure

+
              After 6-8 months maximum

+

job offer fee-

1.25 lac + 5700 US $ ( **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** US$ discount)

In starting the case you have to pay 1.25 lac+30,000 Inr with service tax 12.36% which is 1,74,158 Inr in Total.

then after 6-8 months you have to pay 9000 us $ + documents related to your qualification,age,experience etc for the state nomination.we will give you proper sample paper regd this.
              After getting nomination we will again file the case in Canadian high commision for PR.On that time you have to pay 950 us $.
              - - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

+919041444588
              Email [email protected]

Don't sit wake up.

Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by mnj05 View Post
              Hello Sir,

I've recently attended the WWICS Seminar, and checking its reviews bought me here. Thankyou for your approach to the people looking for help. Can you please provide me also websites details where I can know Rules and procedures on migrating to Canada. I'm Engineer by profession with 9 years of exeperience.

Thanks in advance.
              MNJ.
              - - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

+919041444588
              Email [email protected]

Don't sit wake up.

Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by oozjatt View Post

Dear Sir,

Fee Structure

+
              After 6-8 months maximum

+

job offer fee-

1.25 lac + 5700 US $ ( **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** US$ discount)

- - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

+919041444588
              Email [email protected]

Don't sit wake up.

Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by gurdip_s View Post
              Are you mad ??? WWICS may be an agent but it is just 'Naam bare aur Darshan Khote' I have applied for Canada around 10 years back and till now waiting and every year they send a mail asking for more money to sue canada immigration deptt. these guys are useless may be 10-20% wud have gained immi via them i am sure lots are out there like me..
              - - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

+919041444588
              Email [email protected]

Don't sit wake up.

Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by gix004 View Post
              Dear Friend,
              Pls. avoid WWICS because they are No.1 cheaters in the world. They will take your money and say good bye. This is happened huge numbers of people in India. Pls. check the following link.

Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.

Thanks,
              Xavier
              - - - Updated - - -

Dear VISA SEEKERS,

+919041444588
              Email [email protected]

Don't sit wake up.

Dated 25-2-2015

Originally posted by gurdip_s View Post

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X