Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA


No announcement yet.

criminal record

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • criminal record

    Hi, I wanted to know if there was any way for me to get a permanent residency. I came into the U.S in 1999. Then in 2007 I got married to a U.S citizen. She was pregnant twice, but had a miscarriage. In 2011 I went to Motor Vehicles and used puerto rican papers, SS, Birth certificate, credit card, to get a license . I did community service, probation and got arrested, but didnt go to jail. Now i dont know what to do. I did get approved for I-30. A lawyer even told me to go to NTA immigration court, but a guy that works in the immigration says not to do that because i could get deported. I don't know what to do. Please help. I need an advice. I am sooo scarred and my wife and i cant stop cryinh! We are trying to have a baby this year, but im scarred immigration might remove me. I dont know if i should do a waiver.