Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B stamping with DUI

hi all need some advise,

i was arrested for dui in may of 2013 pleaded guilty in december 2013 , completed all the necessary requirements for dui.went for an interview on may 8th was given a 221 g to get the medical evaluation and submit the passport. received my passport back may 20th with another 221g and have been asked to submit the court documents and appear for an interview.

does anybody had a similar experience they would like to share.

Thank you

Hi,
    How was the medical exam ? what tests have they done ? What questions did they ask you ? Please respond.

Comment

Originally posted by bikkudev View Post
      Hi,
      How was the medical exam ? what tests have they done ? What questions did they ask you ? Please respond.
      Took a blood test, chest X-ray , physical test and psych evaluation. Make sure u cut down or stop drinking at least couple weeks before ur blood test just to be on the safer side. They will ask about u drinking habits before and after the incident and ur mental state.

Just got my visa approved yesterday so don't worry u ll be fine make sure to bring all certified court documents with you.
      Last edited by k23; 05-21-2015, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Hi K23,

Thanks for sharing your experiences, can you please let me know which consulate you were attending then ? and also what was your BAC level ?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by rav89 View Post
          Hi K23,

Thanks for sharing your experiences, can you please let me know which consulate you were attending then ? and also what was your BAC level ?

Thanks.
          He'll k23,

I am curious when u came back to usa, did you face any issues at immigration. Were u sent to secondary immigration check point. I am gree card holder and each time I cone back, they send me to secondary inspwction for a dwi from 15 years ago. Apreciate your response.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X