Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 DUI's going for H1b Stamping in india

Hi Guys,

I have 2 DUI's one in 2013(michigan) and one in 2014(Minnesota), i am going for a H1b stamping in india this march 2016. i am on probation in minnesota till 2019. rest of the formalities are completed.

Please let some one share their experience with the same situation and got H1b stamped ?

regards
    uma

After 2 DUI's i never been to india to get H1b Stamped

Comment

Help

I am in the same situation . Could you please let me know what happened with your stamping and what was the peal deal you got for. Second DUI ??

Comment

Originally posted by chirubdvt View Post
        Hi Guys,

I have 2 DUI's one in 2013(michigan) and one in 2014(Minnesota), i am going for a H1b stamping in india this march 2016. i am on probation in minnesota till 2019. rest of the formalities are completed.

Please let some one share their experience with the same situation and got H1b stamped ?

regards
        uma
        Hi, Please share your experience. did you get visa stamped? how long did it take after medical for visa stamp if you got one?

Comment

Hi, Murthuadvise, i did not go to india for stamping after i posted the issue here. please share your experience if you got visa stamped ?

Hi Guys,

regards

Comment

I have DUI and my court date is 22 April what are my chances if I plea guilty.

Comment

nishant571

any update on your case..pls help the forum who are in similar situation?

Comment

Originally posted by engtrack View Post
                nishant571

any update on your case..pls help the forum who are in similar situation?
                Any updates, we are in similar case

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X