Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-456 filling out questions. Current USCIS status, expires on and custody as arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-456 filling out questions. Current USCIS status, expires on and custody as arrest

hello,

i'm having trouble figuring out what my current USCIS status is.

I came on a b-2 visitor visa which expired long time. i since was detained and placed into removal proceedings, bailed, married (while in proceedings)

do i put 'out of status'? for Current INS status.
    what would i put for 'expires on'?

also if i'm just feeing in the i-485. (i have to bring the receipt to court) do i still check box A? do i include copy of i-130 receipt (not yet approved)

do i include me being detained when asked have i ever been arrested?

if you could help
    thank you
    Last edited by skoolus; 05-23-2008, 09:37 PM.

put "in removal proceedings" for your status.
    and yes, check box A, along with the I-130 receipt.
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thank you

thank you.

the reason i asked about box A was because on a sample form they checked box H "Married to US Citizen"

do i put the actual receipt or a copy? notorized? the instructions said do not send any attachments just the completed form itself.
      Last edited by skoolus; 05-24-2008, 12:20 AM.

Comment

a copy of the i-130 receipt will do. no need to notarize.
        Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

thank you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X