Extremely worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely worried

I have been married to a US permanent resident for the past 8 years, we have been living in the UK all this time and we are in the final months of my F2 visa process, My wife has been told that she needs to return to the US and stay there no later than Feb next year. I should be getting the interview around September time. The last batch of forms that were sent in included my Police Certificate.
    12 years ago when I was 18 I received 2 driving offences (its states on the certificate that they are minor.) will this cause any problems with the application? I am extremely worried more so for my wife as she is desperate to get back to the US to be with her family and if it turns out that I will be denied because of this I can see some pretty big problems coming up.
    Can anyone give advice regarding this? Could it affect the application straight away? Might I not even get an interview because of this?

Thanks in advance for your help, I will keep this updated throughout my application time.

Thanks

Minor driving offenses have no reason for you to be worried about.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X