Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DS 160 and DUI

Hello All,

I am filling out my DS-160 form for my visa interview. I was arrested for a DUI case in 2009. I am trying to complete the form and with the question - have i have been arrested before i have checked yes. This is providing me a field of provide the description of the arrest. Can someone please suggest me appropriate content that I should provide in this field. Thank you for all your time and any I would be really thankful for all the suggestions.

Any suggestions please!!!!

Comment

I got First DUI on april 2011 and done will all the stuffs to be done. Going for H1b visa stamping to INDIA on april 2012, i would appreciate any information regarding the visa stamping like,
      1. will it be rejected >
      2. do i have to bring any special documents or forms for visa stamping at Chennai, India ?
      3. do i have to get anything done before hand in California, USA to prevent anything bad from happening at stamping venue ?

Thanks

Comment

Hi

Hi ,

I got first DUI in Oct 2010. I have not gone for stamping yet.
        Could you please share your contact info so that i can be in touch with you.

I have visited India twice after the incident without issues as i had valid stamping but currently on
        extended I 94 after extending H1.

I will have to get my stamping done next time i am out of US

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X