Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD National Benefits Center

Hi All!

Just wanting to find out if there are any filers for 2018 for I485 and I765 that have any progress? I have "ready to schedule interview" but that could be a year from now. More concerned about the EAD.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also anyone who may have requested to change field offices, due the lengthy wait with NBC

Still waiting

I filed in February and my case is ready to be scheduled for interview as well. I am very concerned about the EAD...have you tried a Infopass appointment to get a status update or filed service requests?

Originally posted by Londonbroil View Post
    Hi All!

Just wanting to find out if there are any filers for 2018 for I485 and I765 that have any progress? I have "ready to schedule interview" but that could be a year from now. More concerned about the EAD.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Also anyone who may have requested to change field offices, due the lengthy wait with NBC
    island_gurl

Comment

Originally posted by Londonbroil View Post
      Hi All!

Originally posted by island_gurl View Post
      I filed in February and my case is ready to be scheduled for interview as well. I am very concerned about the EAD...have you tried a Infopass appointment to get a status update or filed service requests?
      Depending on where you are located, at minimum it can take anywhere from 6-9 months to receive approval for EAD/AP. but it could also take longer. just be patient. it will all work out. Best of Luck and Wishes
      This is strictly an opinion and should not be misconstrued as legal advice. The use of this information is strictly at your own risk.

-Krypton9591

Comment

Originally posted by island_gurl View Post
        They approved my I765 and I130 within 141 days.
        Field Office: Miami-FL
        Package sent: 01/26/2018
        PD: 01/29/2018
        Texts: 02/06/2018
        NOAs: 02/10/2018
        Biometrics: Received 02/16 - Done at 02/27 - Walk-in
        Interview is ready to be scheduled: 03/26/2018
        EAD card is being produced: 06/18/2018 (140 days)
        I-765/I-131 - Approved 06/19/2018

Comment

Originally posted by krlosrb View Post
          They approved my I765 and I130 within 141 days.
          Congrats! I sent everything out on 3/2/2018. My OPT just expired, and I'm taking some time off from work, hoping to get my EAD soon! Definitely will lose my job if I take off too long, I'm checking the case status and mailbox every single day and I'm praying to God lol
          PD - 3/2/2018
          Biometrics - sometime in April
          RFIE - 7/3
          Response to RFE received - 7/16
          Case ready to be scheduled for interview - 8/14
          EAD is being produced - 9/4
          Combo card in hand - 9/11
          Interview is scheduled - 1/18/2019
          Interview - 2/26/2019

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X