X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by has1727 View Post
    Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

For my green card through marriage application, I applied for the following forms together on October 23rd, 2018 (I got the receipt notice for all for that date):
    I-130, I -131, I-485 and I-765 c(9) at the National Benefits Center. We live in Chicago. I had my fingerprinting done on November 21st, 2018 and the case status was updated saying 'the fingerprints review was completed on December 5, 2018'. There is no update on the case after that.

Today evening (March 12th, 2019) I received an update on my case for I-765 saying "New Card Is Being Produced.
    On March 11, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number <my receipt number>, and will mail it to the address you gave us."

How long does it take to receive the physical card?

Did anyone from October filing receive this update on their application?

Also, the case processing timings at National Benefits Center changed from 4-6 to 4.5 to 6.5 months and date changed from September 23rd to September 9th. This is weird.

Congratulations !
    I have been waiting & checking the status atleast multiple times daily :-). no updates yet.

You are correct, processing date for NBC has changed from Sep 23rd to Sep 9th today.
    Primary Beneficiary: India Citizen
    Spouse: ROW category, Indian Citizen
    Submitted i485, i765, i131 EB3 under Cross Country Chargeability - Oct 4 2018
    Documents Received - Oct 15 2018
    Biometrics Mail received - Nov 2nd 2018
    Biometrics Done - Nov 7th 2018
    Fingerprint Review Completed - Nov 28th 2018
    EAD & Combo Card - awaiting updates

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

For my green card through marriage application, I applied for the following forms together on October 23rd, 2018 (I got the receipt notice for all for that date):
      I-130, I -131, I-485 and I-765 c(9) at the National Benefits Center. We live in Chicago. I had my fingerprinting done on November 21st, 2018 and the case status was updated saying 'the fingerprints review was completed on December 5, 2018'. There is no update on the case after that.

Today evening (March 12th, 2019) I received an update on my case for I-765 saying "New Card Is Being Produced.
      On March 11, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number <my receipt number>, and will mail it to the address you gave us."

Also, the case processing timings at National Benefits Center changed from 4-6 to 4.5 to 6.5 months and date changed from September 23rd to September 9th. This is weird.
      Congratulations! I have seen other October filers that got that message already (not me unfortunately yet). I heard it takes between 5-10 days from the notice.
      EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
      - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
      - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
      - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
      - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
      - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
      - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
      - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
      - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
      - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
      (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

Got an email this morning about our EAD card being produced. Our interview is next week so we won't be able to use it. lol
        10/26/2018 - PD
        11/01/2018 - Finger Print Fee deducted/G28 form rejected
        11/19/2018 - Bio Appointment Received
        11/26/2018 - Bio Appt (Missed)
        11/28/2018 - Bio walk-in
        12/06/2018 - Case is ready to be scheduled for interview
        02/12/2019 - Interview Scheduled!
        03/14/2019 - EAD Card Being Produced

Comment

Originally posted by Teto00 View Post
          Got an email this morning about our EAD card being produced. Our interview is next week so we won't be able to use it. lol
          Unbelievable. I'm sure you will get EAD and GC the same month, good luck.
          Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
          Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
          Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
          ---
          All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

Hi!!!!

I filed on October 5 and on March 6th got an email saying the card was being produced (5 months after).

Yesterday I got in my mailbox the documents from USCIS stating that the EAD and advanced parole were approved and that I should receive the cards soon.

I just checked my tracking number and I am receiving them today in the afternoon.

So in summary I a receiving them exactly 7 days after I got the update from USCIS that said my card was being produced

You should receive yours next week!

Comment

Originally posted by julianaes View Post
              Hi!!!!

I filed on October 5 and on March 6th got an email saying the card was being produced (5 months after).

Yesterday I got in my mailbox the documents from USCIS stating that the EAD and advanced parole were approved and that I should receive the cards soon.

I just checked my tracking number and I am receiving them today in the afternoon.

So in summary I a receiving them exactly 7 days after I got the update from USCIS that said my card was being produced

You should receive yours next week!

Thanks. That is cool.

Comment

We applied with forms I-130, I -131, I-485 and I-765 c(9) at the National Benefits Center.

I received the EAD card today with a message "Serves as I-512 Advance Parole".

Here is my timeline:
                Application/Receipt date: 10/23/2018
                Biometrics done: 11/21/2018
                Fingerprint review complete: 12/05/2018
                EAD approved and new card processed: 03/12/2019
                Card shipped: 03/14/2019
                Card received: 03/18/2019

on USCIS website:
                Case I-131 still says fingerprint review completed.
                Case I-765 is updated with card is shipped and received.
                Case I-130 says case is received.
                Case I-485 says they're preparing our case for officer review.

Has anyone gotten their interview dates yet?
                Thanks.

Comment

still, stock on fingerprint receive on December 5, have an info pass appointment tomorrow see if I can get some answer or movement

Comment

Hi, so my timeline is very close to Ameya, like one day faster. I got my EAD card 3 days after update to new card being produced. I was on AOS as well, still waiting for my interview for GC. So for EAD I got it in 4.5 months through NBC. Hope it helps

QUOTE=has1727;n586063]Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

Also, the case processing timings at National Benefits Center changed from 4-6 to 4.5 to 6.5 months and date changed from September 23rd to September 9th. This is weird.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by c120 View Post
                      Hi, so my timeline is very close to Ameya, like one day faster. I got my EAD card 3 days after update to new card being produced. I was on AOS as well, still waiting for my interview for GC. So for EAD I got it in 4.5 months through NBC. Hope it helps

QUOTE=has1727;n586063]Hi all,

I'm Ameya.

[/QUOTE]

yay!

Comment

Hi guys! How are you doing? I am october 12th family based filler and havent got my EAD yet, am I the only one?

Comment

hello Everyone!
                          my case is still on
                          Last edited by Lilou; 04-07-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                          X