Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistake in submitted form I-765

Hello all,

My application for 485 recently got submitted to USCIS. I also filed for an EAD. In the application form for EAD, there's a question that asks if I have filed for an EAD before. I answered "no" for it, assuming that would be under the H1 category. I did my Masters here and I have an EAD from my OPT period. The application is already filed. What kind of a trouble am I in now?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
    -vk4t

wait for receipt notice then write a letter explaining the mistake.

Comment

Need help with same issue as yours

Originally posted by vk4t View Post
      Hello all,

My application for 485 recently got submitted to USCIS. I also filed for an EAD. In the application form for EAD, there's a question that asks if I have filed for an EAD before. I answered "no" for it, assuming that would be under the H1 category. I did my Masters here and I have an EAD from my OPT period. The application is already filed. What kind of a trouble am I in now?? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
      -vk4t
      Hi,

I know you have posted this question ten years ago and hope your issue has been resolved and also you check your email.
      I have made the exact same issue on my I-765 applications when I submitted it along with my I-485 application. Could you please tell me what happened to your case regarding this issue?

Thanks and best regards

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X