EAD Renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Renewal

Has anyone here reached the end of the 180 day extension on EAD and DID NOT RECEIVE THE CARD?

My 180 day extension expires on 4/27/2019, and I'm trying to figure out what I'll do if the EAD hasn't come by that time.

Renewal date: 06/25/2018

Yes, I tried everything... EVERY THING

Can you please list what steps you took to check the status?

Since you mentioned everything, so I'm assuming you've already tried following:
    1. Checking through the outside normal processing times option (https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/dis...oPageType=onpt)
    2. Via Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx)
    3. Contacting your local Congressman/woman and submitting a request through them
    I'd be interested in knowing more ways as I'll have to renew mine again next year.

Thank you.

Comment

I've taken all three steps. I've also called them. Still waiting.

Originally posted by has1727 View Post
      Can you please list what steps you took to check the status?

Since you mentioned everything, so I'm assuming you've already tried following:
      1. Checking through the outside normal processing times option (https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/dis...oPageType=onpt)
      2. Via Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (https://cisomb.dhs.gov/oca/form7001.aspx)
      3. Contacting your local Congressman/woman and submitting a request through them
      I'd be interested in knowing more ways as I'll have to renew mine again next year.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze View Post
        I've taken all three steps. I've also called them. Still waiting.

I feel your frustration. One feels hopeless with this...
        EB2 - National Benefits Center (I-485/I-765/I-131)
        - Priority Date: 10/19/2018
        - Biometrics NOA: 11/09/2018
        - Biometrics Appt: 11/26/2018
        - Fingerprint Review Completed: 11/28/2018 and again on 12/05/2018
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) approved: 05/03/2019
        - Combo card (I-765/I-131) received: 05/10/2019
        - Interview Notice: 10/03/2019
        - Case Approved: 10/04/2019
        - Card in hand: 10/10/2019
        (374 days of DOL/I-140 and 356 days of AOS = 730 days of Green Card Process)

Comment

Originally posted by Spaniard88 View Post

I feel your frustration. One feels hopeless with this...
          They could at least let us know what's going on.
          Something like:

"We are aware of the long delays. If you have reached the end of your 180 day extension, USCIS will automatically extend it for another 180 days."

Something is better than nothing!

Comment

There is no reason (that I can think of) that a renewal should last more than 180 days. They receive the documents, see the I-485 still pending, print a new card with new expiration within 180 days.
            Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
            Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
            Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
            ---
            All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by Enub4 View Post
              There is no reason (that I can think of) that a renewal should last more than 180 days. They receive the documents, see the I-485 still pending, print a new card with new expiration within 180 days.
              Hopefully, you're right!

Comment

Hi everyone, today around 5pm (Eastern Time), and less than 30 days before my 180 extension expires, I received notification from USCIS that "New Card Is Being Produced." Hang in tight!

I did contact congressperson again about a week ago if that helped!

I'll not be relieved until I have EAD in my hands!

Comment

Originally posted by steadygaze View Post
                  Hi everyone, today around 5pm (Eastern Time), and less than 30 days before my 180 extension expires, I received notification from USCIS that "New Card Is Being Produced." Hang in tight!

I did contact congressperson again about a week ago if that helped!

I'll not be relieved until I have EAD in my hands!
                  Its about time! happy for you!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X