Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

120 days and still waiting!

Any updates from other users?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Washington State Filer - Redmond
    Work based AOS - NBC
    02/20/19 - Priority Date for I130, I485, I765
    03/18/19 - Biometric completed

Comment

Hey everyone,

The processing time changed for I-765 at the NBC to 7-8 months. February filers you shouldn't expect it until August-September. I filed in February and mine came in the mail today because I expedited my case. Anyone prior to January that hasn't received theirs yet should definitely submit an inquiry.

Comment

Hello everyone - I filed an EAD/AP combo based on AOS earlier this year, and requested an expedite EAD recently. I received an update on my EAD application stating new card is being produced, but there isn't any update on the AP. I tried contacting USCIS asking for more info, but they weren't much help with no new update. Have anyone been in a similar situation?

If I filed a combo and requested expedite, does it automatically push both cases along together or USCIS will only work on the requested receipt#? Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tealov View Post
          Hello everyone - I filed an EAD/AP combo based on AOS earlier this year, and requested an expedite EAD recently. I received an update on my EAD application stating new card is being produced, but there isn't any update on the AP. I tried contacting USCIS asking for more info, but they weren't much help with no new update. Have anyone been in a similar situation?

If I filed a combo and requested expedite, does it automatically push both cases along together or USCIS will only work on the requested receipt#? Thank you!
          If EAD is approved, there are 99% chance that you are going to get a combo card. For us we expedited only EAD, and the status for only I765 got changed online, but for I131 it still says case was received. However when we received the card, its a combo card.
          you should be getting 2 mails from USCIS soon, (approval letter for I765 and I131)

Comment

Originally posted by VF123 View Post

If EAD is approved, there are 99% chance that you are going to get a combo card. For us we expedited only EAD, and the status for only I765 got changed online, but for I131 it still says case was received. However when we received the card, its a combo card.
            you should be getting 2 mails from USCIS soon, (approval letter for I765 and I131)
            Thanks for your reply! How long did it take for you to receive your combo card after the case status changed to "card is being produced"?

Comment

Originally posted by tealov View Post

Thanks for your reply! How long did it take for you to receive your combo card after the case status changed to "card is being produced"?
              No problem. We received on 5th working day after getting "new card is being produced" update

Comment

Originally posted by Jonconsa View Post
                Long Island, NY. hoping this process speeds up!!
                How was your interview??!

Comment

bb108 interview went well, wasn’t approved on the spot. But was told supervisor would approve within 2-3 weeks
                  Long Island, NY Filer

Concurrent Filing: I-130, I-131, I-485, I-765
                  Currently at NBC

PD: 02/25/2019
                  Letter for Medical, stated bring to interview, do not mail.
                  Biometrics Letter 03/01/2019
                  Biometrics: 03/19/2019
                  Fingerprint review complete: 03/19/2019
                  Case is ready to be scheduled for interview: 04/03/2019

Comment

Originally posted by filcaron View Post
                    Yes, NBC like all of us i think. Haven't received the card yet.
                    That's what so frustrating about this process. NBc timeline is between 6_8 months. Some people,like you, get their ead earlier than that, others go overtime. They definitely don't work on cases as they are received. It seems more like a random selection.
                    Salt Lake City-UT
                    07/24/18- Documents received
                    11/16- I-485,765 and 131rejected
                    12/22- New I-485, 765 and 131 sent
                    12/27- Documents delivered at 10 am (UPS)
                    01/14- Credit Card was charged
                    01/14- text messages for I-485 and I-131
                    01/22- Received form I-765 back. Got rejected due to incorrect fee??
                    01/23-Submitted I-765 again.
                    01/31- Early Biometrics appointment
                    02/01- Fingerprint Review was completed
                    07/30- case is ready to be scheduled for ...
                    08/31-EAD in hands
                    10/22- Interview (approved)

Comment

Originally posted by the1990s View Post

Yes, I was definitely more confident back when the time-frame was 4-6 months but with the updated 5-7 months, I'm beginning to get worried
                      Based on USCIS Processing Time (https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/) it is 6.5 to 8.5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by vgomes View Post
                        Hey everyone,

The processing time changed for I-765 at the NBC to 7-8 months. February filers you shouldn't expect it until August-September. I filed in February and mine came in the mail today because I expedited my case. Anyone prior to January that hasn't received theirs yet should definitely submit an inquiry.
                        Do you mind if you share your timeline? Would really appreciate it.

Comment

Marriage based AOS, i-485, i-765
                          2/22/19 Case Received
                          3/14/19 Finger print review completed
                          6/5/19 Request for initial evidence mailed
                          6/7/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss
                          6/10/19 Email from USCIS case cannot move forward until RIFE is received
                          7/1/19 Request for evidence received by USCIS
                          7/9/19 Request for EAD expedite due to financial loss

Heard nothing from USCIS about providing evidence for my request.

Comment

Hey! I filed on Feb 2019 as well. Sent package with AOS, i131 and i765. Still nothing yet

Comment

Originally posted by Annap95 View Post
                              Hey! I filed on Feb 2019 as well. Sent package with AOS, i131 and i765. Still nothing yet
                              what happened?
                              Sacramento, CA
                              11/22/19 Package sent I 485, [Chicago LockBox). I 130 already filed August 1st( August 8th Priority date)
                              11/29/19 Card ran by USCIS for $1225
                              12/13/19 Notice for Biomterics appt.
                              12/23/19 Biometrics
                              1/31/2020 Yellow RFIE in mail(missing Birth certificate)
                              2/5/2020 RFIE received at USCIS
                              2/14/20 Received I 693 courtesy letter
                              2/14/20 ready to be scheduled intervw
                              08/31/20 EAD /SSC
                              09/03/21 Notice for biometrics appointment I 130 USC
                              10/04/21 Case actively being reviewed

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X