November filer 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November filer 2018

They received my application on 2 November 2018 (NBC) and from there I did not receive any sign from them.

It is been 152 days since I am waiting and it is really frustrating.

Are there November filers who received there EAD?

What Is it with the backlog ??? now we can wait up to 7 months. If they are keep pushing that way, we are going to wait up to a year and it will be considered ,,normal proccessing,,.

I feel for you!

I've been waiting for my EAD renewal for 160 days now as of today and I'm pretty frustrated by being trapped in the house for several months now, unable to drive, unable to work, unable to live a normal life.

We have requested InfoPass to to how things are going with my case only to get a nonchalant response: "within normal processing time" --> normal processing time is 120 days!!

Comment

any updates guys? Where did you file? My application is with the national benefit center. I am a Nov 1st and my wife and I still waiting for the travels docs. We are on H1B/H4 visa expiring on May 20th and my wife she needs to go to Italy on May 24th. It seems that it is OK to travel with H visa but it is still very frustrating since once in Italy she will have to renew it and pay more money and hoping things will go well!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X