• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maniKj View Post
    Hi there,

Im in a similar boat.

2/22/2019 Filled paperwork
    03/07/2019: USCIS processed my paperwork
    04/05/2019: Biometrics appointment

my office is National Benefits Center. I have not received any other notice. I am now at 6 months waiting, even those processing times have changed back to 5.5 backs now.

I sent an inquiry via USCIS website and this is the response i got "

"After reviewing your inquiry, we have determined that the case type you are inquiring about is not currently supported by the USCIS online filing system; therefore, please contact the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283 (Hearing Impaired TDD Customer Service: 1-800-767-1833)."

I also called the number mentioned above and didnt find any options to speak with a representative.

I am concerned now as I had lawyer fill out my paperwork, even she cant help me as she keeps asking me to wait.

For some context i am a Canadian born citizen married to a US Citizen. We filled almost a year after we got legally married as I needed to tie up loose ends in Canada knowing i wont be able to travel back due to my petitions.

I just contacted my congressman hoping for some help and or answer.

If anyone can help me and share their journey or provide some advice i would greatly appreciate it. I am feeling so along and desperate now.

-M
    try 800-375-5283 and use these numbers in the exact orders: 1 1 2 2 #

Comment

thank you for your suggestions, trying that right now!

Comment

K1 holder. Filed in March 2019. Received EAD/AP combo card September 2019.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X