X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hnnt
    replied
    Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post

ok , I could find on which website I saw this story . but still , she doesn't even have AP yet , its really not a good idea for leaving the countray . you should ask your lawyer !!!!
    oh yes of course she can't travel without her AP.

but you said "why do you bought a plane tickets when you case is still pending ? They will considered you as abandon you case" So i think you meant they would deny her case just because she bought the plane ticket which I disagree. Sorry for misunderstanding!

Leave a comment:

• juicyisdog
    replied
    Originally posted by hnnt View Post

I did see the post of someone traveled with AP emergency and her/his case got denied. didn't see them saying anything about lawyer so not sure if that is the same person you are referring to.but that person said he/she went back to the US with no problem even though her case got denied (which was a mistake).
    ok , I could find on which website I saw this story . but still , she doesn't even have AP yet , its really not a good idea for leaving the countray . you should ask your lawyer !!!!

Leave a comment:

• hnnt
    replied

looking into the forum . THERE IS ONE POST ABOUT A GIRL WITH EMERGENCY AP APPROVED AND GOT DENIAL FOR HER CASE !!! she also hired lawyer and lawyer said only option is do appeal .
    I did see the post of someone traveled with AP emergency and her/his case got denied. didn't see them saying anything about lawyer so not sure if that is the same person you are referring to.but that person said he/she went back to the US with no problem even though her case got denied (which was a mistake).

Leave a comment:

• hnnt
    replied
    Originally posted by natzu View Post
    Thanks everyone who replied to my post!
    I called USCIS yesterday, and they said they will look into my case to find out why it is out of processing time. The investigation takes 15-30 days to reply me about my case, and I cannot expedite or to do any action before they reply me.
    let me know how it goes!!!

Leave a comment:

• natzu
    replied
    Thanks everyone who replied to my post!
    I called USCIS yesterday, and they said they will look into my case to find out why it is out of processing time. The investigation takes 15-30 days to reply me about my case, and I cannot expedite or to do any action before they reply me.

Leave a comment:

• juicyisdog
    replied
    Originally posted by hnnt View Post

i dont think they will deny it if he/she doesnt travel? there is nothing wrong with buying plane tickets while the case is pending I believe?! as long as she doesn't travel without AP
    looking into the forum . THERE IS ONE POST ABOUT A GIRL WITH EMERGENCY AP APPROVED AND GOT DENIAL FOR HER CASE !!! she also hired lawyer and lawyer said only option is do appeal .

Leave a comment:

• NSTJ18
    replied
    Mine is out of processing time as well. On 07/31 I submitted a request to know why it's taking so long. Today I saw on my account that they mailed me a response. I wasn't expecting a response, I was hoping for an approval. We'll see what it says.

Leave a comment:

• hnnt
    replied

why do you brought a plane tickets when you case is still pending ? They will considered you as abandon you case , and denied your case for leaving the country . Call them and let them know you case is outside normal time
    i dont think they will deny it if he/she doesnt travel? there is nothing wrong with buying plane tickets while the case is pending I believe?! as long as she doesn't travel without AP

Leave a comment:

• juicyisdog
    replied
    Originally posted by natzu View Post
    I would like to get my Advance Parole asap, is there anything I can do?
    What & Where should I submit for expedited AP?

I have brought a flight ticket to travel outside of the U.S. for 09/02/2019 , non-fundable. Only 22 days left.

My case timeline:
    11/02/2018 - USCIS received my applications: i-485, i-130, i-131, i-765, i-693
    06/19/2019 - Biometrics appointment (Sacramento, CA)
    08/06/2019 - case is ready to be scheduled for an interview
    why do you brought a plane tickets when you case is still pending ? They will considered you as abandon you case , and denied your case for leaving the country . Call them and let them know you case is outside normal time

Leave a comment:

• hnnt
    replied
    you are out of processing time, i think you can request them to do it for you?!!

Leave a comment:

• natzu
    started a topic How to expedite Advance Parole ?

How to expedite Advance Parole ?

I would like to get my Advance Parole asap, is there anything I can do?
    What & Where should I submit for expedited AP?

I have brought a flight ticket to travel outside of the U.S. for 09/02/2019 , non-fundable. Only 22 days left.

My case timeline:
    11/02/2018 - USCIS received my applications: i-485, i-130, i-131, i-765, i-693
    06/19/2019 - Biometrics appointment (Sacramento, CA)
    08/06/2019 - case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X