I am waiting for more than 9 months for EAD and AP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am waiting for more than 9 months for EAD and AP

So I am waiting for more than 9 months for my combo card. I put 2 SR , they didn’t answer I expedite my request and it’s pending right now. I asked senator help, she just put regular SR. I received email that I should send additional information for expedite through fax. And I did . I waited two days but didn’t receive information that they received it. I call to USCIS and asked to speak to level 2 officer and she said that she can’t see that kind of information, she is not able to do this, and she said that processing time doesn’t mean that actual processing time, she said that we expect processing delays, bla bla bla. When I said that my friend received combo card while waiting 3 months and he applied in May, I applied in October she said that cases reviewed basis by basis. And than just hang out the phone. I am wondering guys did you talk to level 2 officer, I thought they suppose to know, about information like did USCIS received additional documents or no and did my request assigned to some officer or no. I feel hopeless, I don’t know what else to do. I have done everything.

i'm sorry to hear that this whole process is frustrating did you apply to NBC field and what city did you apply in?

Comment

Hi, I'm in similar situation too! I filed in December 2018, nothing till now. I-485 was changed to Ready to schedule interview since April but no interview has been schedule. Meanwhile, I-765 has no update at all. I raised an expedite request in late June, sent evidence in July and nothing since. In early August, I raised SR as it has exceeded normal processing time. Haven't heard anything up till now.

Anyone knows how long USCIS takes to response to SR due to out of normal processing time? I have a job offer and dont know what to do now...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X