EAD expedite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD expedite

- On September 6, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx , was assigned to an officer for response.
    - On September 10, 2019, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx
    - On September 10, 2019, your request to have your case expedited, referral number xxx , was completed.

Expedite request was received on Sep10 and they also emailed me for additional proof. I faxed the evidence on the next day Sep 11. Today I got an update:

- On September 20, 2019, we received your request for expedited processing on your Formxxx. We are reviewing your request and will notify you if we need additional information. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I dont understand what is going on. The date is changed but the rest of that update is still the same ????? Anyone has been in the same boat???

I am in the same situation . I request back on august 9 ,2019 , same update with yours . I talk to tier 2 twice to follow up my expedite , still nothing . There is no time frame for expedeite processing time , so be patience

Comment

Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post
      I am in the same situation . I request back on august 9 ,2019 , same update with yours . I talk to tier 2 twice to follow up my expedite , still nothing . There is no time frame for expedeite processing time , so be patience
      you still haven't heard back? if you reuest in august then it is over 30 days period. they said we should hear back within 30 days... this is so frustrating. my employer needs to know exactly when i get it as they don't wanna risk waiting forever for my ead...

Comment

Originally posted by hnnt View Post

you still haven't heard back? if you reuest in august then it is over 30 days period. they said we should hear back within 30 days... this is so frustrating. my employer needs to know exactly when i get it as they don't wanna risk waiting forever for my ead...
        NO. the tier 2 officer have already submit another 2 request to follow up first one . I have a pending job offer , I am afraid I'm gonna give up since I haven't get my EAD . Wish US luck to get EAD soon or at least get an update ! finger crossed ~

Comment

Originally posted by juicyisdog View Post

NO. the tier 2 officer have already submit another 2 request to follow up first one . I have a pending job offer , I am afraid I'm gonna give up since I haven't get my EAD . Wish US luck to get EAD soon or at least get an update ! finger crossed ~
          how do you get to talk to tier 2? every time i asked, they asked what kind of questions i had and they just answered me without transferring me to tier 2

Comment

I told them my stuiation , and ask talk to tier 2. Then , they will provider you a service number and transfer you call to a call back system . Usually , it will take 4 hours received call back from tier 2

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X