Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having panic attacks, no updates on my applications, SR never assigned to officer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having panic attacks, no updates on my applications, SR never assigned to officer

My story: I filed for AOS with all documents Feb 2018...
    Feb 2019 I was scheduled for interview but 2 days before my interview USCIS cancelled it. One month later, AOS interview still not rescheduled, So I filed renewal for EAD/AP.
    Mar 25 application for renewal was received by USCIS.... previous EAD/AP expired July 2019... as of Sept 9th, USCIS NBC was processing EAD/AP for April 2019 ( I filed March 2019)... I called and opened a SR for case outside processing time because I had trip planned for Oct 18. They were supposed to respond to me by Sept 24... As of Sept 19 SR case was not yet assigned, so I called for info pass. Infopass said I should wait until after Sept 24 to give it more time, so they didn't give me an appointment.

Today is Oct 3, no update on any of my cases: I-485, EAD or AP renewal and my SR was never assigned to an officer. I have a trip outside the country on October 18 (grandpa funeral, plus cousin 's wedding, plus dad's will reading) and I just called again for info pass. I am waiting to hear back.... I am so sad and am nervous that my request for emergency AP may not be granted... But I planned ahead and did everything on my part, so I really do not know what to do here.... any advice??
    Atlanta, GA
    PD: 02/23/18
    Biometrics: 03/28/18
    Fingerprint Review Completed: April 6th
    Raised SR with Job Offer: May 21st
    Response to SR (came via mail June 1st): I responded June 4th
    Raised 2nd SR: June 23rd
    485-RFE received: June 27th
    Receipt of RFE confirmation: July 9th
    485- case is ready to schedule for Interview: July 16th
    EAD and AD parole in production and approval: July 18th
    EAD mailed: July 20th

Try talk to tier 2 officer about your case , they have more access than tier 1 . or you can ask senator involve it. I have same field office with you , still waiting for interview . Wish us best of luck !!

Comment

Sign up for a my USCIS account and you can message an officer directly about your case, I even had one call me to schedule an info pass

Comment

Originally posted by Ch_Lusitano View Post
        My story: I filed for AOS with all documents Feb 2018...
        Feb 2019 I was scheduled for interview but 2 days before my interview USCIS cancelled it. One month later, AOS interview still not rescheduled, So I filed renewal for EAD/AP.
        Mar 25 application for renewal was received by USCIS.... previous EAD/AP expired July 2019... as of Sept 9th, USCIS NBC was processing EAD/AP for April 2019 ( I filed March 2019)... I called and opened a SR for case outside processing time because I had trip planned for Oct 18. They were supposed to respond to me by Sept 24... As of Sept 19 SR case was not yet assigned, so I called for info pass. Infopass said I should wait until after Sept 24 to give it more time, so they didn't give me an appointment.

Today is Oct 3, no update on any of my cases: I-485, EAD or AP renewal and my SR was never assigned to an officer. I have a trip outside the country on October 18 (grandpa funeral, plus cousin 's wedding, plus dad's will reading) and I just called again for info pass. I am waiting to hear back.... I am so sad and am nervous that my request for emergency AP may not be granted... But I planned ahead and did everything on my part, so I really do not know what to do here.... any advice??

Comment

Hi
          I am so sorry to hear
          but believe me I gone through this trauma. InfoPass has to response in a week if they didn’t then it wad consider to be a SR not a infoPass. So you must Re try to reach officer and force them for infoPass.

I raised many SR and expatiate but they never assigned. Only ombudsman worked in my case. Within 2 weeks my card was in my hand.

I am professional worked entire life and I sat at home 20 months almost 2 years. Me and my husband frustrated a lot but then ignored and was enjoying happy time.

good luck and don’t panic. Health is more important than anything.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X