EAD Renewal Based on I-485 Pending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD Renewal Based on I-485 Pending

I am looking to file for renewal of EAD based on I-485 Pending. Previously i used to have H1B status but now i no longer on H1B and i am working on EAD. So what do i put in I-765 form for the current status? I would need to put as EAD for the current status in the I-765 form (Application for Employment Authorization) Page3, Part 2, item 25 for me and my wife? Also, i have EAD and Advance Parolee in the same card so where do i send the documents? My Recept number starts with SRC so do i need to send to Arizona, Phoenix? Would that fall under Texas service center? I am little confused. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! Let me know if i am in wrong thread?

Any experts please?

Comment

Page 3, Part 2, Item 25 could be "No Status" but what I used was "Pending I-485"

I sent a single envelope for each of us all in the same package. On each envelope fastened together 2 sets, one for I-765 and the other for I-131, both included a copy of the I-485 receipt.

I think your AOS is EB, right? If so, you can visit https://www.uscis.gov/i-765-addresses then see that for (c)(9) EB you must send to Phonix or Dallas based on where you live:
      These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

I filed EAD renewal based on I-485 Pending. Previously i used to have H1B status but now i no longer on H1B and i am working on EAD. My current EAD is expiring on 13 May, should I get my renewal approved to continue the employment?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X