EAD Renewal receipt starting IOE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gustavogei View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get the online access code? I filed paper based, but it came as a IOE. Received the receipt notices for I-131 and I-765, but none of it had the online access code nor all the description from the comments above.
    All that information should have been provided in the I-797 receipt, which also has the IOE prefixed receipt number. Is your receipt missing all that information?
    Last edited by Poramin; 11-18-2020, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poramin View Post

All that information should have been provided in the I-797 receipt, which also has the IOE prefixed receipt number. Is your receipt missing all that information?
      Yes. It is interesting that I filed paper based, but it came as IOE. No information such as online access code was provided to me.

Comment

I got my renewed EAD today!! The whole process took almost 7 weeks!!
        AOS for marriage with USC
        California- San Francisco

Service center: NBC
        10/04/19: PD
        11/07/19: Fingerprints done
        11/08/19: Fingerprints review completed
        12/05/19: Ready to be scheduled for a interview
        03/22/22: interview San Francisco

Comment

I filled 765 to renew my EAD and I received the same 797 receipt advising to open an account on line . This 797 does not inform if they will use my previous biometrics , it does not inform the category of my EAD renew either . Will I receive a new 797 ? I guess Im not able to have the "180 days extended" since this 797 doe snot have a regular format , it is only saying to open an account online .

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X