Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting receipt notice for more than 40 days - DALLAS Service center

Could you someone help me out?

I filled a I-765 to renew my work authorization and I sent it to the Dallas lock box / service center on Sep 28th , USPS system shows up delivered as Sep 30th .
    I have not received any mail confirmation yet and my money order has not been cashed either . I have already called immigration several times and they tell me to wait ( someone has already opened a case internally to check if something happened but the lady told me that it can take up to 30 days to receive a response ) . I also sent several emails to the lock box service center , but nobody has replied me back yet.

My EAD renew is based on pending asylum and I haven't had to pay any biometric fee before the Trump administration has started , I think my case may be rejected since I sent a money order of US 410.00 without considering the biometrics fee. However, a friend of mine told me that she sent her case with her biometrics form from 2016 and the same money order value and USCIS didn't reject her case .

Could someone give me a help about what should I do? I need at least a receipt confirmation in order to extend my drivers license and keep with my job , however with all these delays and no responses I honestly don't know what to do .

Luiz - As per the info given on USCIS site on lockbox support, they are supposed to give you a reply within 30 days. If your case is rejected they will inform you & your attorney, and send back the form to your mailing address. You can follow up again on the lockdown support email, do mention applicant name, mailing address, form no, receipt no/date of delivery. Upon calling the USCIS toll free number you will get to know if the application is submitted in their system or not. I am not sure what else you can go at this point

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X