Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duplicate I-765 application (Due to payment issue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate I-765 application (Due to payment issue)

I filed my STEM OPT extension I-765 application two weeks ago (received on Dec 24 according to USPS tracking ) and since then I have lost the credit card I used to fill out the G-1450 and hence my card is deactivated and my payment won't be processed. I have not received anything USCIS yet.

I would like to know how to proceed from here. Should I resubmit the whole application from scratch? What will happen with duplicate application? If resending, what should I include in the letter of explanation? Do they read these letters?

My EAD expiration date is in 10 days ... I'm sure I won't be getting the notice for first package by then but I can have another package delivered by then. The question really is how they would treat the two applications? If this second one is rejected then I will be out of status and have no idea what can do after that. Can the USCIS customer service be of any reliable assistance to this situation? I don't want expedition or anything just guidance on how to have a acceptable application by the expiration date.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X