Any vawa applicant???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any vawa applicant???

I filed for vawa in August 2017 (both i485 & ead included) and received an rfe in Jan 2019 to be submitted by April 1, 2019. The case status shows rfe was received and have not heard from them again. My lawyer claims to have called weeks ago to follow up; it seems it was the general response of its processing he was given. Anyone shed light of their vawa process?? Thanks
    Last edited by Mslinn; 05-06-2021, 09:56 AM.

Hi,
    Once you file I-360 form with all Supporting documents, It will normally take 16 to 22 monthly to complete full process. Hope you have received a prima facie determination notice.. Just want to give some insight on this. With the help of Prima Facie Determination notice, you will be eligible for certain benefits.
    Coming to the adjustment of Status that you filed along with EAD, It will take some time to get adjudication. Therefore, you will need to wait for their response.
    Thanks

Comment

I did send my application January of 2020 together with I485 and I764 and travel parole. Received my prima facie on June 2020 and travel parole on August of 2020. But no EAD yet, which was the one I really was hoping I will get first at least. My lawyer sent an inquiry many times, system says a response was sent, but we never received any response.

Comment

I have not received a prima facie. Just case status update saying rfe was received in 2019 and they will begin working on my case again.
        Last edited by Mslinn; 05-06-2021, 10:50 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X