I-485 EAD Approvals for Nov 2020 - Texas Center Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 EAD Approvals for Nov 2020 - Texas Center Only

Did anyone whose "received date" is Nov.2020 received approvals for their EAD?

I did a live chat with USCIS today and got this response from them. "Your case is processing with the last status being biometrics were received. You also submitted a request for this case is May and got a response on 05/24/2021 stating " We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review, and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. Cases are processed in the order in which they were received." You just have to keep waiting at this time while your case processes."

However, I see only "case was received" when I look it up online. What do I make of the additional information I got from the live chat?

One of my friend's application "received date" is Oct 2020, and they have same status since then. No updates whatsoever, other than "case was received" or "fee was processed".

Comment

Originally posted by seekhelp123 View Post
      What do I make of the additional information I got from the live chat?
      Is just USCIS's way to say: "nothing else for you to do, we will review/approve when we can". Even renewals are taking 10 months and more, way over the 180-day extension.
      Nov 2018 - Package sent - EB - Texas Service Center
      Day 1 - Package received at the lockbox
      Day 999 - Card delivered to me - Aug 2021
      ---
      All my posts are based on my experience or information I read on the forums or the USCIS website. I may be wrong. Please consult a professional.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X