I290B Motion to reopen for H4 EAD denial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I290B Motion to reopen for H4 EAD denial

Hi, our H4 EAD extension got denied since we withdrew H4 extension case. We withdrew because we got stamped H4 in India and travelled back to USA. I filed filed motion to reopen on Aug 26th 2021. Could anyone plz share their experiences with I290B and also plz share the timeline if anyone knows.

Hi,
    Did you receive notice of intent to deny or denial?
    If you got H4 visa from consulate and withdrawn H4 petition then you might have received RFE and at that time you could have included H4 visa stamping documents to clear the process.
    And regarding MTR, there is no time line.. If this is very simple then you can expect the status very soon.
    All the best.
    Thanks

Comment

Yes, we received the denial notice. which says, i539 case files along with i765 case is withdrawn, since you dont have h4 , we are denying h4 ead. It is supposed to be RFE asking us to prove H4 status.
      I filed I290B by attaching I94, H4 stamped visa, and i797 approved copy.

Comment

Hi,
        Since you have provided all necessary documents, hopefully you will get positive result from them at the earliest.
        Thanks

Comment

Thank you. Hoping for the best. Already we waited for one year. Initial case was filed on Sep 8th 2020.

Comment

We are also in the same boat, Did you get the response for your I290B?

Comment

No response yet. Got receipt notice in a week. after that no response. WE filed i290B on Aug 30th.
              When did you filed? what is the reason for denial?

Comment

Hi,
                we are in the similar situation, after requesting H4 withdrawal, USCIS sent a H4 EAD denial notice. Now we are thinking whether to submit MTR i290b or submit a new application. Can you share your experience so I can determine which one is the better option?

Comment

I am also in same situation.Did you guys hear anything .What is best option H4 EAD or MTR i290b.Please suggest?

Comment

@rkchead / @pratikmodi1985 /@tosarvesh - it would be really helpful to others if you could share your experience on I290B for H4 EAD.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                    X