Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone has experiences of Job consultants who promise GC Processing/Marketing Resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has experiences of Job consultants who promise GC Processing/Marketing Resume

I am currently on H1B Visa in US and was checking out job portals and have also posted my resume on some websites. Till now I have got responses and direct calls from some consultants who say that they will market my resume to their clients. They say I will be on their payroll and they will process my GC (probably after 6 months and not immediately) and told they work on either 70:30 or so ratio and sometimes on fixed salary.
    I am not sure if it is a good idea to go with such consultants especially when I don't have any references of real reviews from people I know or at least whom I can trust.
    Few other things that they mentioned is that they will place me at some client (anywhere in US) and once project is over or the client does not want to extend the contract then they will start marketing my resume again and I will probably need to relocate to another client (may be another city as well).

So my main question is whether anyone here has any experiences with such consultants. Doing a simple "H1B Transfer jobs" gets most hits of these type of consultants.
    Would really appreciate if anyone here with first hand experiences can shed some light on this.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X