Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bramha infotech

Hi,
    I would like to know whether anybody know abt bramha infotech in newjersy.Please tell me whether this consultancy is good for H1b visa processing or not? they are asking for 90K check as security for processing which is not for depositing but for security.

DO NOT PAY. You shouldnt and it doesnt cost that much to do H1 visa.
    Visa cost is 690+ Legal fees for lawyer which everything is handled by employer. And do not give your original documents.
    If they are asking money,decline the offer..all are useless cheats and greedy pigs.Why should you pay when you are going to work for him?
    No one pays, this is all fraud.

Consulting companies..most of them are frauds and give you a hard time.some of them dont even do your H1 visa and they give you late paychecks and I had to literally beg for my own pay-check.
    I sincerely suggest searching for jobs elsewhere.Thats my stand on these clowns and they **** your resume.I had no expereince n they made a **** resume showing 6 years expereince. Gave me a hard time,avoid "indian consultants" they are useless and a disgrace.One word ...they are "loosers".
    Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

690$ i meant.but whatever be the case you shouldnt be paying for your H1 ,the employer should.
      Note that this is not a legal advice. Consult your immigration attorney for the best upto-date information.

Comment

It's a total fraud company. Will suck you like anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        You wouldn't get your salary slips and increment like peanuts.....
        The employer never gives salary slips to the consultants so that you cannot get your H1 transfered becuase that's what you would think of after constant harassment.... and you wouldn't be able to do that without salary slips............
        MUST AVOID THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!
        AT ANY COST!!!

and last but not the least...WATCH OUT FOR ANY NAME CHANGES OF THE COMPANY...
        IT HAS A HISTORY OF CHANGING NAMES WHEN EMPLOYEES FILE LAWSUIT AGAINST THEM...IT WAS CALLED "SotwareArt"/ Software Art earlier...now's it's Bramha infotech....
        tomorrow it may be something else!

DON'T FALL PREY TO THEM........
        Last edited by goodman; 10-17-2007, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Like I said..
          another name change in the offing....

it's Bramhait now...

AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Comment

hi

I want to know more details about bramha infotect, If the company doesnt give the pay stup its very bad on their part, How to get out of this if they have already filed your visa ?

Comment

Another victim of Bramhainfotech / BramhaIT

The above comments are very true, even i got struck with these guys,, they donot give you the pay stubs,,, I had to survive under their torture with false promises for paystubs and salary hike. And even after an year they still didn't gave me my paystubs. hence after that i took the risk and got through the h1b transfer sucessfully with the help of another consultancy.. the point is waiting one year with them is useless, u still be in the same position as you were when you joined them.

Comment

Even If they are not asking any money then also don't join. Its a bunch of Criminals.

Comment

Learnt 80% of the ppl who came along with me have already quit Bramha, god bless the rest 20%.

Comment

They r f***.
                    They r big cheat.
                    They r in lawsuit for fraud.
                    Nikki alias Nicky alias Neelesh Kedia is a big fraud and his brother in India Rakesh Kedia is also the same.

I'll suggest...

avoid avoid avoid all such kind of Indian consultancies.

Comment

Brahma Infotech

If Brahma is not the right choice then which one is the best option.
                      I already committed to Brahma. If they dont provide payslips, then how to transfer H1......Will they provide payslips after 1 year.....
                      Please let me know. Your inputs will be highly appreciable..

Comment

This company is fraud.

Nicky, Shawn, Nishesh and Daryl all are of same category. I think somebody should complaint to Labour for their activities. They some times don't even pay what your client is paying. They say that they are going to pay you initially till the time you don't get the project. Don't believe them they are just bunch of losers. Don't believe the words of shawn, Nishesh (Who doesn't even know how to speak english properly but gives everyone a lesson how to crack interviews ) they all speak what Nicky spoonfeed them.

Rakesh who is another crock in the same pond handles the stuff in India.

Never Never pay them anything.

Comment

Bramha

Bramha Infotech is aware of the exchange of information about the company contained on this site and in other sites. The company encourages all employees and prospective employees to ask questions about the company's policies and practices. We are committed to providing fair employment opportunities to qualified individuals, and in honoring that commitment we invite any and all inquiries about our company and its practices. We appreciate that some disgruntled former employees and prospects will seek to post inaccurate information about the company. We believe the information on this website is inaccurate. Although the company would never wish to censure any exchange of truthful, accurate information in a public forum, we are disappointed that certain people choose to post anonymous falsehoods about the company and its management. We encourage anyone who wishes to hear the truth about our policies and practices to contact us.

We are also working on contacting the site directly and obtaining the IP address for the related posts. We will contact the individuals for their individual problems and address them in the appropriate way.

Comment

How/why would so many people team up against your angel company? Does the recent ICE enforcement have anything to do with you trying to clear your name all of a sudden? If you were aware of the postings, why did you not post a rebuttal for so long? What took you so much time to respond?

I would think immihelp would protect the privacy of its users and not supply you with all the IPs just because you ask for them. What are you going to do with their IP address?

First try to fix the company policies and pay everyone on time and on bench following the H1b laws. The reputation will possibly automatically improve in its own time and due course.

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Our policy regarding this matter is described in detail at http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35056

In fact, a person named Nikki Kedia contacted us yesterday (02/12/2009) in the pretext of advertising on our web site.

Of course, we are not in IT consulting industry and don't directly profit from any such postings about any employers and we have absolutely no bias against any employer or any employee.

================

----- Original Message -----
                              To: [email protected]
                              Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:40 AM
                              Subject: Advertising

Hi,

We need to contact somebody for advertising on your site. Please let us know the contact person for the same.

Nikki Kedia
                              Bramha Infotech
                              Tel: 609-520-9800 x102
                              Fax: 609-520-9801
                              Cell: 609-902-3386
                              [email protected]
                              Immihelp Support
                              No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X