Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawsuit (Summons) from previous Employer

Hi
    I got a lawsuit(summons) from my previous Employer ( I quit this consultancy in Oct 2010 ) and got this two days back with below points . I need to respond to them with in 30days. I quit this company has he hasn't paid any bench salary and haven't do any proper marketing - which were force me choose a permanent job.
    So could some one please advise me the right lawyer to handle this.I need to answer to this summons and need file a new case against them.

Points that summons contain :
    FIRST COUNT : Breach of Contract
    Second Count : Tortious Interference
    Third Count : Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
    Fourth Count : Unjust Enrichment
    Fifth Count :Misrepresentation and Fraud
    SIXTH count : Breach of Duty of Loyalty

Really I would you appreciate you guys advise me right way to handle this.

You should consult a lawyer who is experienced in both immigration and labor matters. Do this asap.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

Could you advise me a lawyer on this? I don't know any one on this? If you know some one could you advise me ? If not- how do find the lawyer in order to answer to this?
      I would really appreciate your support on this!

Comment

Each state has a BAR association and lawyer referral service. Get a lawyer familiar in labor laws. Filing a WH4 complaint with DOL right away for non payment of bench salary is highly recommended to protect your interest in this law suit.

Did you get the summons from the court?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Yes I got summons from court.

Comment

I found one group -
            EmployementLawGroup.net
            And they are asking me
            - $195 for a 30 minute phone consultation
            - $395 for a 60 minute phone or in-office consultation
            I don't know how much they are going ask to answer to my summons along with filing a new case .Tomorrow I'm going to send documents and then I'm going to have appointment with them.
            For the time being I'm going ahead with them - If you guys know please advise me.( I'm really not earned/earning much to handle big amounts for these)

Comment

Santosh

Looking at your our written English I am sure you speak equally bad. I am sure the previous company could not market you even if they wanted to. Losers like you give all of us a bad name. If you think you are right and did nothing wrong then get a real lawyer and counter sue your company.

Blogging about your company is not the solution looking at your own actions is

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X