Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• relieving letter

Hi

Is it mandatory to have a relieving letter for green card processing from my previous employer who is based in India and my current employer based in the US

thanks

Karthik@ You need to submit your experience letter which has your job duties and skills in it while applying for your I140. If you can't get experience letter is specified format you need to show some proof that you worked with that employer and need to get an affidavit from one of your colleagues.

Comment

Originally posted by yes.fareed View Post
      Karthik@ You need to submit your experience letter which has your job duties and skills in it while applying for your I140. If you can't get experience letter is specified format you need to show some proof that you worked with that employer and need to get an affidavit from one of your colleagues.
      Does that affidavit need to be on the company letter head? Or any plan paper works?
      What are the format or points should be included in that letter?

Comment

Originally posted by H1related View Post
        Does that affidavit need to be on the company letter head? Or any plan paper works?
        What are the format or points should be included in that letter?
        No. It can be on a normal paper. It should include all the skills and duties mentioned while filing you labor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X