Recent Saga from Mur3thy Law firm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Saga from Mur3thy Law firm

Things have changed lot more at Mur3thy law firm off late.

While Moorthy is becoming really busy travelling around the globe receiving all the praises, medals and accolades she left the firm to a bunch of irresponsible, unethical and Un Professional staff who don't even have minute concern of our Immigration matters.
    For them only Money or Clients matters not their immigration interests.
    My company expressed interest in sponsoring my EB2 and then I contacted Moorthy law firm for the services.
    The Client services team for attracting new clients are really mesmerizing and will be polite and patient to answer your questions till you sign up.
    Once I signed up by filling the LRA guess how many times I was contacted by attorney ZERO times. Moorthy law firms practice is they feel only the employers are needed for I140 and PERM and as such they don't even talk to employee ( you or me). If you ask any legal question you will threatened with the option from para legal that they will set up an appointment with attorney upon paying 200$ fees.
    My employer do not have lot of knowledge on these immigration stuff like EB2 / EB3 exp. Crisis of EB3 India and Moorthy's attorney didn't even bother to explain a little bit of background. Shocking right? Because my process started around end of dec 2011 when Moorthy was advocating everywhere to switch to EB2 for Eb3 indians and this attorney even didn't even mention it.
    And When I was thinking all the way from 2011 till 2013 april that they are doing this under eb2 guess what they did . He filed my petition under EB3. because upon interviewing my employer for my roles and responsibilities he thought I deemed under EB3. He didn't even mention any of the adverse effects that will happen with EB3 while knowing the fact that I already have approved EB3 with ( very old priority date). He didnn't explain any of the consequences to them. He or paralegal didn't even indicate this in writing anywhere.
    Perm process they are dragging dragging for months when I questioned saying EB2 are retrogressing why is the delay in filing - paralegal replied we have to give careful consideration to your case or else PErm audit might come and you have to pay extra 500$ for that.
    Finally after mid 2012 they filed my Perm and guess what I got the Perm audit.
    I was surprised to see my audit question being featured in that month's Moorthy bulletin saying this is happening recently. Well so I understood this is how Moorthy gains first hand knowledge of the immigration.
    Finally my PErm got approved and they filed my I140 after 1 month and when I was again saying I want it done under premium as I was thinking EB2 india might move from 2004 anytime they asked me to provide a check for premium fees as well but they didn't even advise why was I trying to do in premium when it is Eb3 and the dates are sitting in 2002. As a responsible person any immigration aware person will tell you the same if filing under Eb3 india it is useless to go for premium as dates are at decade old.
    Finally when I got the approval did I see on the I140 approval to my shock that it is not having advanced but it is under eb3.
    Then I questioned guess what the attorney replied the next day under the interests of all Parties he pursued that. Pathetic Liar right? I wasn't even aware of it while I was requesting, pleading the firm to provide me a timeline while all my emails to them are having EB2 in them they just ignored the fact. MY employer also told them we are not aware of anything and we are not even advised of any of those distinctions. I am the first person my employer is sponsoring Green card so they are paying due attention to all this process only they are not advised or suggested.

So now finally after all this 2 years of trauma they are planning to refund me a portion of the fees that cover only the legal fees that too after we accept a waiver.

So these are the facts that by now every person working in Moorthy's staff might have been aware. I wonder if they ever feel sorry or embarrassed by this kind of work they do while to the outer world they are painting the picture of a top immigration firm where Immigration Matters.

Note: I didn't want to humiliate the lawyer or his para legal and as such will not relieve their names.
    Also Moorthy does mean mlf which is http://www. **** **.com/client-services/hire-us/

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X