Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EB1 Eligibility

Hi,

I would like to get a confirmation if I would qualify for EB1 category. Could you kindly confirm.

1) I have overall 9+ years of experience and I have been with Company A from beginning. I have H1B visa and have been to US several times for different assignments from the same Company.

2) I got promoted to Project Manager in 2010 and have worked as Project Manager in India for 1+ year with several reportees under me.

3) I got deputed to US from the same company A (same role of Project Manager). I have teams both in US and in India and I manage the project and both the teams. I also coordinate with different vendors located in different Geo locations. The client is based in US and I work closely with them.

4) I have 4 onsite reportees and several offshore reportees.

Q1) Could you please let me know if I qualify for EB1 category and my Employer can file my GC under EB1 category.
    Q2) Is there any minimum number of reportees that I need to have to qualify for EB1?

Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by NN2013 View Post
    Hi,

I would like to get a confirmation if I would qualify for EB1 category. Could you kindly confirm.

1) I have overall 9+ years of experience and I have been with Company A from beginning. I have H1B visa and have been to US several times for different assignments from the same Company.

2) I got promoted to Project Manager in 2010 and have worked as Project Manager in India for 1+ year with several reportees under me.

3) I got deputed to US from the same company A (same role of Project Manager). I have teams both in US and in India and I manage the project and both the teams. I also coordinate with different vendors located in different Geo locations. The client is based in US and I work closely with them.

4) I have 4 onsite reportees and several offshore reportees.

Q1) Could you please let me know if I qualify for EB1 category and my Employer can file my GC under EB1 category.
    Q2) Is there any minimum number of reportees that I need to have to qualify for EB1?

Thanks a lot!
    1. You may qualify.
    2. There is no minimum number of reportees.

The key question is who is reporting to you. Are these individuals professionals who have bachelor’s degree, etc. or lower-level non-professional employees? That is a big question of whether or not you qualify for EB-1.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X