L1A/EB1 based green card....Need clarification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A/EB1 based green card....Need clarification

Hi..I am with Company A on L1A (currently I-94 valid till Jun'14) and 7years quota ends by Feb'15 (with recapture period).
    I also got H1B approved thru Company B part of 2013 (approval notice came on June'13). It came with a I-94 valid till Feb'14 (with 6yrs. recatchment period included). Company B is getting ready to apply PERM for me and it is in pre-advertisement state.

Meanwhile I went out of country and came back on Aug'13 with new I-94 stamped based on my L1A which is also valid till my Jun'14.

Now I put my reisgnation with Company A and they have come back with option of applying for Green Card for me thru' EB1 (based on my L1A).

Questions:
    1. Will the current approved H1B will impact if I decide to continue with Company on L1A and go for GC processing.

2. Company B didn't indicate they applied for COS for me part of H1B...since they agreed for me to start with them by end of Oct'13 and continue in my L1 till then.

3. If I decide to go with Company A and get GC processed on L1A/EB1, will there be any impact of approved H1B, if I decide not to join Company B

4. Any way we can cancel or withdraw the H1B applied thru' Company B?

Pls. advice. Thanks in advance.

First make sure that the H1 petition did not include change of status.

If you inform B of your intention of not joining them, they can withdraw their petition.
    This is my opinion and not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X