Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My proofs for EB-1A..Not sure if I qualify..can some1 help me ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My proofs for EB-1A..Not sure if I qualify..can some1 help me ?

Let me introduce in a hypothetical way...(I just don't wanna expose myself..sorry)

My name is Joe...I am an expert in Bananas and I live in Brazil.If you google "expert in Bananas", my blog will appear on top.Also I used to see my name in several magazines, newspapers and sometimes I appear in the TV too.Always as expert in Bananas.When the local press of my country neeed someone to talk about bananas my phone rings.

So, indeed I am an expert in my area and now I want a Eb-1a visa.I need to match at least 3 things, but I believe each more proof I supply: Better to me.Plz help me to validate my artefacts.

1. Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor;
    --> Yes, in 2000 I won the Internet Awards , Bananas category.This contest no longer exists, but on that year was the most important Banana contest in Brazil.Only major companies attendees.Good ?
    2. Membership in associations in the field, which require outstanding achievements as judged by recognized national or international experts;
    --> Nope...I don't have
    3. Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    --> I've a plenty of magazines where my name appear.Like "According Mr. Joe, an expert in bananas, bla bla bla".Some of the publications is 4 pages just about me and about Bananas.Is this enough ?
    Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
    --> Nope...
    4. Participation on a panel or individually as a judge of the work of others in the field or an allied field;
    ---> Nope...
    5. Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field;
    --> Nope
    6. Authorship of scholarly articles in the field in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    --> Academic contribuition ?...In Brazil there is a university named UNESP.It's some of the top#5 in my country.I contributed (my name appear very clear) with an article in the university's portal.Is this enough ?
    7. Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
    --> I am used to perform lectures.Is my PPT presentations enough ?
    8. Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have distinguished reputations;
    --> Yep.In Brazil we have FGV - The main business university of my country and also the primary government source for economic index such as unemployment rate, economic meters in a general way.I was the Banana Manager and It was in 2006 and I found all of my e-mails from there.Those e-mails can point to my leadership role (was a boss of 4 employees).Also my ex boss don't mind to write me a signed letter too if necessary.Good ?
    9. Evidence that the alien has commanded a high salary or other high remuneration for services; and
    --> Nahh...I Never was good to negotiate my salary
    10. Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts, as shown by box office receipts, music or video sales.
    --> I don't sell bananas..I just do bananas So: Nope

What do you think, guys ?

Originally posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    Let me introduce in a hypothetical way...(I just don't wanna expose myself..sorry)

My name is Joe...I am an expert in Bananas and I live in Brazil.If you google "expert in Bananas", my blog will appear on top.Also I used to see my name in several magazines, newspapers and sometimes I appear in the TV too.Always as expert in Bananas.When the local press of my country neeed someone to talk about bananas my phone rings.

So, indeed I am an expert in my area and now I want a Eb-1a visa.I need to match at least 3 things, but I believe each more proof I supply: Better to me.Plz help me to validate my artefacts.

1. Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor;
    --> Yes, in 2000 I won the Internet Awards , Bananas category.This contest no longer exists, but on that year was the most important Banana contest in Brazil.Only major companies attendees.Good ?
    2. Membership in associations in the field, which require outstanding achievements as judged by recognized national or international experts;
    --> Nope...I don't have
    3. Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    --> I've a plenty of magazines where my name appear.Like "According Mr. Joe, an expert in bananas, bla bla bla".Some of the publications is 4 pages just about me and about Bananas.Is this enough ?
    Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
    --> Nope...
    4. Participation on a panel or individually as a judge of the work of others in the field or an allied field;
    ---> Nope...
    5. Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field;
    --> Nope
    6. Authorship of scholarly articles in the field in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
    --> Academic contribuition ?...In Brazil there is a university named UNESP.It's some of the top#5 in my country.I contributed (my name appear very clear) with an article in the university's portal.Is this enough ?
    7. Display of the alien's work at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
    --> I am used to perform lectures.Is my PPT presentations enough ?
    8. Evidence that the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have distinguished reputations;
    --> Yep.In Brazil we have FGV - The main business university of my country and also the primary government source for economic index such as unemployment rate, economic meters in a general way.I was the Banana Manager and It was in 2006 and I found all of my e-mails from there.Those e-mails can point to my leadership role (was a boss of 4 employees).Also my ex boss don't mind to write me a signed letter too if necessary.Good ?
    9. Evidence that the alien has commanded a high salary or other high remuneration for services; and
    --> Nahh...I Never was good to negotiate my salary
    10. Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts, as shown by box office receipts, music or video sales.
    --> I don't sell bananas..I just do bananas So: Nope

What do you think, guys ?
    You have answered in the negative to 6 out of 10 questions yourself. What do you think?

If bananas are really important to US then maybe.....

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X