need urgent help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need urgent help please

Can you go for green card while on l1a in eb1 category and after I 140 and I 485 filed can you switched to a different visa category and still keep the priority date and eb1 category?

Originally posted by point View Post
    Can you go for green card while on l1a in eb1 category and after I 140 and I 485 filed can you switched to a different visa category and still keep the priority date and eb1 category?
    Technically L1A/H1B doesnt have any relation to EB1 Category. The reason why L1As qualify is because their role matches very closely with EB1 requirements some of which are highlighted below. If an H1B person qualifies for below he/she can be potentially considered for EB1 .

Multinational manager or executive

You must have been employed outside the United States in the 3 years preceding the petition for at least 1 year by a firm or corporation and you must be seeking to enter the United States to continue service to that firm or organization. Your employment must have been outside the United States in a managerial or executive capacity and with the same employer, an affiliate, or a subsidiary of the employer.

Your petitioning employer must be a U.S. employer. Your employer must have been doing business for at least 1 year, as an affiliate, a subsidiary, or as the same corporation or other legal entity that employed you abroad.

Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
    Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

need urgent help please

Currently a manger and can filed in eb1 but just wanted to know if the job was lost what would happen if those were already submitted

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X