Green card sponsorship from prospective employer for L1A visa holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card sponsorship from prospective employer for L1A visa holder

I am working as a L1A visa holder for my company and currently in US. This is my 2nd trip for L1A and have 3 years of valid experience working as international manager. My current company does not go for GC process as per policy.

I wanted to check from you that whether any other company can sponsor my GC for EB1 category. If the company provides me a offer letter to start with them in 6 months and apply for GC for me. Once labor is clear, i will be able to join the other company.. Whether this is possible ?

Originally posted by peachitra View Post
    I am working as a L1A visa holder for my company and currently in US. This is my 2nd trip for L1A and have 3 years of valid experience working as international manager. My current company does not go for GC process as per policy.

I wanted to check from you that whether any other company can sponsor my GC for EB1 category. If the company provides me a offer letter to start with them in 6 months and apply for GC for me. Once labor is clear, i will be able to join the other company.. Whether this is possible ?
    If you qualify for any of the EB1 category yes another employer can.

I assume you would be thinking in terms of applyinc EB1 MNC Manager/executive. In that case if you have worked for another employer as Manager/Executive for at least 1 Year in last 3 Years outside US only then they would be able to file for you in EB1C.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X