Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a few questions about the EB1 Category (Green Card through self petition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few questions about the EB1 Category (Green Card through self petition)

I'm new to this forum, so let me start by saying hello. This is my first thread here and hoping to get good answers.

I've read the requirements about the mentioned category and I think I have what it takes to qualify. I just have a few questions about this.

1.) What is the application process for someone who resides outside the US. Does it have to be done through a lawyer or can I do it myself?

2.) Supposing I apply next week, how long does it take to get approved ? Once approved, would I need to travel to the US ? How long is it mandatory for me to reside in the US ? I'm asking because I still have my business to run in my home country.

3.) I have a daughter who will be turning 21 this December of 2015. Will she still be covered if I include her under my petition and submit it before this December or is it required that she be under 21 at the time of approval ?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X