Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one had an interview for I-485 with employment based and can share the experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one had an interview for I-485 with employment based and can share the experience

Hi
    I have an employment based interview soon and I would like to know what they generally ask for.
    I am currently on F1 switching to perm after being a student for a few years.
    I got the EAD in April 2015, and started to work for the company.
    We have 2 kids that were born in the US while we been here.

I would like to hear from some one that had an employment based interview as to what they are usually asking and what to expect, what kind of documents outside of the ordinary I should bring, will coming with my lovely daughter can help?

Do I need an new employment letter? I already received paid stubs since April.

When we just got to the states, we had an institution that helped us with the delivery payments of our first daugther and sponsored us - should I mention it? Later on we received a large amount of money from my mother that supported us for a long time - should I mention that?
    We also have 2 houses in our home country that are been rented since we left - I know we need to mention that we had no intention to stay here ever since we arrived and we really didnt - we had to came to the states because some pregnancy issues, and then had to extend the tourist visa because of some birth issues and had to have a follow up in 6 months.
    Then We decided we wanted to stay a bit more as we didnt travel at all and I wanted to get my english better so I started an english course, and then I suddenly got a job offer from a friend from my degree and they wanted to sponsor me.

Should I tell all of that in the interview?

Thanks

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X