Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Visa to EB2 Process Clarification Needed

Hello All,

Thank you all for this wonderful Forum. I am currently on L1A Visa staying for 2.5 years in the US and have another 4.5 years left for the max out period. My employer is not willing to process GC in EB1, so the only next option is EB2. I am also aware that I cannot get my L1A Visa extended after I140 approval unlike H1B. Please suggest me the next best options to request my employer.

1. If my employer files for GC in EB2 (Which will take one year from now just for filing) which means I will have only 3.5 years left from the date of filing. That said, I am very sure I will not get my GC approved by then but I am confident that I will be able to get the I140 approved however, will the I140 approval be of any help on L1A?

2. What are the other options left ? I don't want to apply H1B now because that will reduce my max out period from 7 years to 6 years ?

3. Given this situation, Please suggest the next best available options.

Thank you all
    David

Hello Folks,

Did I confuse with my strange questions ? or Did anything make any sense ? Please advise

Thanks
    David

Comment

Originally posted by burrows_savio15 View Post
      Hello Folks,

Did I confuse with my strange questions ? or Did anything make any sense ? Please advise

Thanks
      David
      Hello guys,

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated. I need to make a decision and let my leadership know, so any tips will be of great help..

Thanks
      David

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X