Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A Individual GC process with Different employer

Hi All,
    I am on L1A Individual VISA with current employer "A". Current employer is not willing to initiate GC process for me so I wanted process my GC with different employer. Is it possible for me to apply GC through different employer say "B". Please clarify me on this with details if anyone knows the procedure or with details what and all documents I may need to proceed.

Thanks,

Yes. Since GC is for future employment I believe another employer can surely file for your GC .

Green card process is same. Please read,
    /employment-based-greencard/
    Last edited by jnk; 02-24-2016, 03:56 PM.
    This is not a legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Comment

L1A Individual GC process with Different employer

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply. If the other employer can do then is It possible for them to do under EB1 category. I was only told they can only do it in EB2 and they have to start from Labor then once it gets approved then I140 etc.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by raoys2020 View Post
        Hi,
        Thanks for your reply. If the other employer can do then is It possible for them to do under EB1 category. I was only told they can only do it in EB2 and they have to start from Labor then once it gets approved then I140 etc.

Thanks,
        Hello All,

I am in the same position currently. I am currently on L1A Visa with Company B however, my company is not processing GC's anymore. That said, while I am still working with Company A, can Company B sponsor me Green Card in EB1 category ?

Thanks
        Dave

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X